Thursday, August 6, 2009

I love my little son!



This is the first post I've ever put up on here and I'm so excited! Tayden will be 1 month old next Tuesday, can you believe it? Feels like only yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for him to arrive into this world. He is such a joy, I look forward to going home everyday so that I can be with him and Mindee (and Bentley, of course!). My favorite thing about him are his amazing facial expressions, from the Zoolander "Blue Steel" to Grumpy old men crusty faces, they are all incredible. Yesterday, I was giving him kisses and he BURPED in my mouth! Sounds gross, but I kinda thought it was hilarious. So weird what you're willing to put up with when its your own child. Mindee and I are having so much fun with him, and we look forward to raising him up in our family. Now, back to research...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

He sure is a cutie!